Elmer’s Body Shop is looking for an estimator to help grow our Collision Center and provide our customers with exceptional experiences. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced, professional, and team-oriented workplace.
- Stable employment with a growing company that has been part of the community for 95+ years.
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, IRA, paid vacation, and a lot more.
- Senior leadership with integrity who is eager to do new big things.
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology.
- Organized production model
- Steady workflow.
Join our group of sales associates who work together to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are looking for an outgoing person with skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in retail or account sales.
- Ability to provide written repair appraisals for collision or automotive repair.
- Coordination of customer insurance claims.
- Providing clients with legendary service while providing an invisible repair.
- Coordinate communication between the production department, insurance companies, and the client.
- Willing to learn sales and customer service is a must. You must be a team player and be motivated to work in a highly participative environment.
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Willingness or previous experience with teams either as a leader or team member.
- Sales skills with a needs analysis focus.
- Persistence and enthusiasm.
- Integrity and tact
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
Apply today and take the first step to advancing your career. We can review your application and set up an interview with you.
Elmer’s Body Shop
Join Our Team!
Complete the form and we will be in touch.